Monday 29 February 2016

Review Of Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation Fond De Teint- 5 Medium V Double Wear Estee Lauder Double Wear -Tawny

Review Of Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation Versus Estee Lauder Double Wear


I think aside from lipsticks my other makeup addiction is for sure foundations. I love reading up on them or then watching reviews on youtube. Its something that changes the look of a women completely when worn! 

Its the flawless look and the glow it quite literally gives you if you get the shade right the consistency spot on, you have a photoshop look right there. Last year I found myself in a rut with Mac foundation the usual go to or then Nars sheer glow and drugstore bought Wake Me Up from Rimmel! So this year I thought I would change it up a bit and try some new foundations, either with recommendations or then by going to the counter and asking questions and getting them to shade me up.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation



Little story with this! walked to the counter in Selfridges looking for the lipstick Red Carpet and ended up looking at foundations and talking to a lady at the counter getting coaxed into trying it on and was literally impressed enough to do an impulse buy. Its a new foundation that came in last year very similar to the Estee Lauder Double Wear! Its a super light runny consistency , I would say a good coverage as it can be built up and has a long durability too. All in all well worth the mone. If you are wanting a light coverage then one pump or two is sufficient to give that glow and a moisturising look but if you looking for more of a heavy coverage then 3/4 pumps covers all blemishes! I like the fact its build-able and leaves you with a glow rather than a caked mat look. Small bottle costs £29.50 . Its a spatula style applicator so enough product can be used at a time. Very hydrating too.

Estee Lauder Double Wear



This foundation has been around for years and is very much a favourite to a lot of ladies of  different age groups. So I was a little late coming around to trying it but better late than never! Its a lovely consistency really creamy and thick, coverage is full so one finger full is more than enough for you to get a super coverage that hides all marks in full! its not runny at all so the thicker based consistency works wonders to feel like you are getting your moneys worth! Its a matt finish but you don't feel dehydrated with that look because the creamy foundation makes you feel like you are applying a thick cream to your face yet at the same time you are getting a lovely flawless matt finish. I now know why so many women have raved about this foundation for years! There is no applicator to this, you just have to tip some out onto your hand warm it up and then apply with a blender or then fingers. Overall I'm really loving using this! and I think this bottle will last me awhile . Durability of this is the whole day doesn't come off easily you don't need to keep re-applying this again and again! Cost of this is £25.99

So this is my review of this months 2 foundations which I have tried. Whats your favourite makeup and how often do you go out and try new brands or do you stick to the same and prefer to be a creature of habit ? Let me know in the comments below I love them honestly

Don't forget you can follow me on bloglovin or Google.

I also have a channel Neeru Chopra where I post every other Friday do check it out and Subscribe any support means a lot.

Follow me on:
Twitter-neeru_chopra
SnapChat-neeru_chopra
Instagram-NeerusLifestyle
Youtube-Neeru Chopra

Until Next Time
Unscripted and Unapologetic
NeerusLifestyle
x

No comments:

Post a Comment